Babyfonics Collects Limited Information Via Our Applications
When you download and use our mobile applications for children you aren’t required to provide any information. We don’t collect any information about you or your device except the following:
(1) email addresses of parents who sign up to receive our newsletter, with those email addresses used solely to send the newsletter.
When you use our mobile applications designed for adults and elect to utilize the social features of those applications, you may elect to provide us with your email address and other information only as permitted by you. We do not store, share or disclose any of that information, other than email addresses that are used only to send you our newsletter as described below.
If You Would Like Our Newsletter, We Need Your Email Address
We provide an optional newsletter that parents can receive by submitting their email on our website, www.babyfonics.com or by accessing our website through parent-specific portions of our mobile applications. The email addresses we collect are only for the purpose of sending newsletters to parents and we will notify you that
(1) we are collecting the email address for the sole purpose of sending the newsletters;
(2) we use the email address solely for newsletters and the email address is not combined with any other information; and
(3) you may opt out of our newsletter at any time by unsubscribing.
Our newsletter is provided through our third party service provider; we share your email address with them for the sole purpose of fulfilling our newsletters.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We use your email address only for the purpose of sending our newsletter to you. We use Support Information only for the support for the internal operations of our website and mobile applications. We don’t rent, sell or share your email address unless we have your express consent and only under these circumstances:
(1) We share your email address with our newsletter provider in order to deliver our newsletter to you.
(2) We may share your Support Information with our support provider, but only for the purpose of providing support to you.
(3) We may share your email address and/or Support Information: (a) to protect the security of our website and/or mobile applications, (b) to take precautions against liability; (c) to respond to judicial process, or (d) to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety; and where such information is not used for any other purpose, all in compliance with Section 312.5(c)(6) of the COPPA rules effective July 1, 2013. For email addresses not subject to COPPA, such as email addresses collected through our mobile applications designed for adults, we may share those email addresses on a confidential basis in connection with a merger or acquisition involving our company.
Babyfonics Complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our website/mobile applications comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). Babyfonics does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 in violation of COPPA, and if a user, in a support request, identifies himself/herself as a child under the age of 13, we will not collect, store or use, and will fully delete any and all personal information of that user.
You Can Email Us For Support
We allow users to contact us via email if they have support questions about use of our mobile applications or website. If you submit a support request, we may receive your email address and any other information you provide related to your support request. We use this information only for support purposes.
Links to Third Party Sites
We may provide links and/or connections to third-party websites or services from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
Last updated March 2015